About the company --
Client is a newly founded fast growing liquified petroleum gas (LPG), gas accessories and gas maintenance/servicing firm that is quickly making its name in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The company started business in the year 2022 and has quickly developed a name synonymous with quality service delivery and customer satisfaction in the Fagba axis of Lagos State.
The company prides itself in serving customers best, and this has enabled the business to significantly grow its scale of operation and revenue.
- Improvement in the transparency of sales and inventory management.
- Real-time access to relevant customized sales, inventory and other operational reports.
- A flexible platform that facilitates feedback and control of operations.
- The sales invoicing platform has simplified the selling process, which is directly linked to inventory and appropriate warehouses. This has reduced the cases of fraud and improved transparency.
- An array of customized reports highlights and summarizes data and dynamics in sales and inventory utilization with the use of cloud technology. This has facilitated and improved the decision-making process of the business.
- Complete automation of operations and workflow integration has significantly improved feedback and control by relevant parties in different functional areas of the business.
Management has been able to get access to real time report analysis and trends which has made their operations smoother and more efficient. The image below shows customer acquisition and loyalty report.
Feedback on operations are usually used by management in decision making,and it is also an avenue to checkmate what comers and goes out of the business. The image below shows a purchase order of the business.
Inventory management has been able to compare sales information,and calculate theoretical usage. The image below shows a stock inventory.